I've worn many hats in my esports career as community and social media manager, marketer and business development. As a result, I have a unique ability to manage multi-demential projects and to overcome complex challenges. Experience in the esports industry has taught me that my professional values boil down to the following:
• I am technology driven and passionate about competitive gaming. I speak fluent English, marketer, editor, designer, trainer and manager. Working in several esports roles has taught me to look at things from different angles, which has given me a track record to catch missteps before they happen.
• I don't need or care who gets credit. I am driven to obtain any target.
• I love new ideas and love creating even bigger ideas. Execution is what matters, and I execute.
• I'm usually the calm one and I am always running towards fires.
• I love making new professional acquittances. Reach out if you want to talk technology, business or esports.